Associate Conversion Programme
The objective of the programme is to provide a structured and qualitative, world class programme in Investment Management and Financial Advisory to individuals who are interested to be qualified as Professional Investment Advisers and Portfolio Managers.
In line with the admission requirements approved by the Governing Council of iapm, the following are eligible to apply;
- Holders of Bsc, HND, HNC in any discipline from a recognised institution of higher learning with a minimum of three years working experience
- Holders of Professional Qualification such as ACA, ACCA, ANAN, ACIIN, CIB, CISI, ACTI, CIS etc
Benefits for Members
Qualified candidate will benefit from the following:
- Qualified candidate of IAPM Associate programme automatically qualify as Associate of Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI) UK., on IAPM recommendation
- CISI is the largest professional body for securities and investment in Europe, Asia and Africa.
- Qualified individual will become member of the Association of Corporate & Individual Investment Advisers of Nigeria (The SEC approved Self-Regulatory Organisation (SRO) for Investment Advisers in Nigeria.
- Access to the rich library resources of both CISI and IAPM as member
- Qualify to attend IAPM and CISI Continuous Professional Education (CPE) programmes as member
- Qualify to attend IAPM yearly Members’ Forum which serves as interface between the capital market community, financial institutions, regulatory agencies and government institutions.
- Online interactive lectures by industry experts
- Downloadable Lectures from IAPM website at students’ convenience.
- Examination to be conducted online to enable students write at any location.
Method of Application
Application forms are available at the Associations' Secretariat, Reinsurance Building (10th Floor), 46, Marina, Lagos or register online through iapm website: www.aiapm.org. Submit your application form with a fee of N10,000 cheque or bank draft made payable to the Association of Investment Advisers and Portfolio Managers or pay to the Association's account No. 0002838280 in any Branch of Union Bank of Nigeria Plc., nationwide and attach the evidence of payment.